Penthouse facing the Mediterranean
REDD Monaco is in charge of completely renovation a penthouse nestled on the 15th and 16th floor of a luxury building on the starting line of the Monte-Carlo Grand Prix.
REDD Monaco is in charge of the entire renovation process, including:
- Management of the acquisition of the property
- Seeking local authority accreditation and building permit license
- Negotiation with the building manager and condo
- Tender of architect, interior designer, construction company and various stakeholders
- Site monitoring and relationship between the technical teams and the client
- Final delivery of the property to the client
After obtaining a building permit, and according to the client’s wishes, REDD Monaco is currently transforming this unmodernised apartment of 270m2 of living space and 230m2 of terraces of 3 bedrooms, in an ultra-high-end apartment 300m2 of interior space and 200m2 of terrace destined for private use. The client’s wishes were to transform this family apartment in a massive 1 bedroom apartment with extensive living spaces such as a large living room with panoramic views over the port-Hercule, a dining room, a large independent kitchen, a summer kitchen, an office and a sumptuous master bedroom with walk-in closet.
The property is currently in renovation phase. The delivery is planned for Q1 2020.
For more information on this renovation, we invite you to contact our teams via the contact form below: